SHG Experience tickets offer visitors an authentic traditional Scottish highland games experience.
From the welcome on your arrival to our final goodbyes, as a SHG Experience Ticket holder, your day will be filled with many great memories and include:
- Entry to the Highland Games site – from 10:00
- Exclusive Piper’s Welcome
- Select your seat in one of our portable Grandstands [your seat for the day]
- The portable Grandstand will give our SHG Experience ticket holders a great view of the highland games field with your seat being yours for the day. You can come and go as you please, knowing you have somewhere to come back and sit down.
- Dedicated toilets
- Drop in and out of the SHG Experience marquee for the following [timings may vary on the day]
- The SHG Experience marquee is also an exclusive area for ticket holders. You can drop in and out as you please. This area will have some seats available.
- Welcome and Scottish Heritage talk – 10:30 to 10:45
- Welcome drink [soft drink for 17-year-olds and under] – 10:30 to 11:00
- Refreshments / Taste of Scotland sample menu – 12:30 to 13:30
- please include any allergies / dietary requirements in notes during ticket purchase
- Opportunity to meet the Stirling Highland Games Chieftains – during the day
There are only 170 SHG Experience Tickets available. These tickets offer only ticket holders exclusive access to certain parts of the site.
Terms and Conditions can be found here: View T&C here