Our Stirling Chieftain e-Tickets are limited and exclusively offer visitors an authentic traditional Scottish highland games experience.
We are delighted to announce that the Capital FM Scotland Breakfast Show presenter, Fat Brestovci with be your host for the day.
From the welcome on your arrival to our final goodbyes, as a Stirling Chieftain Ticket holder, your day will be filled with many great memories and include:
- Entry to the highland games site
- An allocated seat in one of our portable Grandstands [your seat for the day]
- Drop into the Stirling Chieftain Ticket marquee – 10:30 to 17:00
- Welcomed by our Piper in the morning
- Welcome drink on arrival [soft drink for 17-year-olds and under]
- Refreshments / Taste of Scotland sample menu – 11:00 to 13:00 [please email us any allergies / dietary requirements]
- Dedicated toilets close by
- Opportunity to meet our Chieftain Kathryn White
- Selected gift by our President for you to enjoy on-site or take away
The portable Grandstand gives our Stirling Chieftain ticket holders a great view of the highland games field with your seat being yours for the day. You can come and go as you please, knowing you have somewhere to come back and sit down. The Stirling Chieftain Ticket marquee is also an exclusive area for only Stirling Chieftain ticket holders, where you can drop in and mingle with other ticket holders when you wish.
Please note Stirling Chieftain Tickets are limited to only 150 and ticket holders will be directed to a Grandstand seat on the day by our volunteers.
Terms and Conditions can be found here: View T&C here