Be part of the games!
Highland Games Overview
Stirling Highland Games continues to attract thousands of visitors to our annual event in August.
We continue to market Stirling Highland Games throughout the globe as a destination for visitors to come and enjoy Stirling and the surrounding Scottish area. We welcome enquiries from traders interested in adding to our success story.
Many of our visitors are from throughout the UK as well as overseas. They are interested in seeing and buying quality products directly from the people that make them and most of them would welcome a chat about its provenance.
If you wish to be part of the day and believe you can help provide a positive experience, we would love to hear from you! Read more about us below to see which part of the event your business could trade at.
Follow this link if you are looking to volunteer at Stirling Highland Games
Follow this link if you are looking to compete at Stirling Highland Games.
Be part of the traders experience
Thank you for your interest in being one of the traders at the Stirling Highland Games.
[Stirling Highland Games is already working with 3rd sector organisations so we are not looking for any more trader applications in this respect.]
Market Traders [arts/crafts/business], Activities Challenge [sports, clubs] and Food & Drink Traders [Artisan Food or Drink producers] Information and Applications can be found below.
Traders will be allocated space within the respective areas, designed to maximise customer dwell time and encourage engagement. We are seeking to appoint a diverse range of traders to showcase the widest possible choice to our visitors.
We especially want to hear from traders that can tell our visitors about how you source and produce the products you have to offer. We will be carefully selecting our traders to ensure our visitors take home the best quality and variety of Scottish products.
We encourage traders to apply from Scottish Arts and Crafts, Scottish Clans and local sports with a view to appealing to both a Scottish audience as well as other visiting nations.
Priority is given to traders that uphold the principles of Ceangail CIC’s event ethos.
Traders’ products should be available to purchase via a variety of options, giving you more opportunities to generate income.
[please note Wi-Fi connection is not available on site]
Traders Submission Process Deadline
– On successful receipt of your application, you will be notified by our organisers within 14 days about trading at Stirling Highland Games 2022.
– Relevant Paperwork will be requested and you will be invoiced by Cenagail CIC for payment due in 7 days [or less if nearer the deadline] to secure your trade space at Stirling Highland Games 2022.
– All paperwork is to be submitted before 30th June 2022 so it can be presented to Stirling Council for approval. Date subject to change.
Event Forms and Fees
- 1 standard table and 2 folding chairs (ONLY Market Trader or Food/Drink Produce Trader)
- 1 power socket if pre-booked (ONLY Market Trader or Food/Drink Produce Trader)
- 2 Adult Tickets
- Promotion on social media, listing within Games Programme plus shout out at event
- Logo added to web site if supplied
Event Location: Stirling Sports Village, Borrowmeadow Farm Road, Stirling, FK7 7UJ
Event Date: Saturday 20th August
Gates Open 10:30
Gates Close 17:00
+ Highland Dancing from 10:30
+ Adaptive events from 10:30
+ Traders Market from 10:30
+ Food & Drink experience from 10:30
+ Activities Challenges from 11:30
+ Piping from 11:40
+ Track and Field from 12:30
+ Heritage Tours from 12:30
+ Heavies from 13:00